Monday, October 25, 2010

This one's about nothing

Fellow bloggers, friends and countrymen, lend me your eyes and your diminishing attention spans.
I write basically about everything and nothing. (Depends on how you take it)
If you're wondering about the 'why' of the title, don't bother. Self certified weirdos like myself have the creative liberty to do and say things that others probably don't. (or they forget to exercise it...whatever)
So while this post in particular is about nothing, there will hopefully be something more relevant in the near future.
Also, kindly excuse my sense of humor. I understand (grudgingly) that some people don't get it. But well, its there, and I can't really do anything about it.
More for later...
This is me signing off for today.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment